Our Policies & FAQ
- Do you Create Custom Orders?
Yes we Create Custom Floral Designs & Wedding Packages. Complete & Submit The Custom Form on Home Page so we can provide you with an accurate quote. You will receive an estimate in 24-48 hours to your email address. Shipping is traditionally 8 weeks from payment date, if the invoice is paid in full. Rush Delivery May Be available please inquire.
- Custom Floral Design Deposits: We request a 50% deposit of the total price quoted to secure a place on Our Current Schedule for your Custom Wedding Package. If your Wedding Date is within 4 months we Request Full Payment to secure your Shipping Date. Most of Our Brides Secure a Place on Our schedule 6-12 months in advance. Once I receive your deposit, I purchase my supplies and materials to start developing your unique designs, and I am limited to numbers of wedding orders I can accommodate, the deposit also reserves your date.
- What Quality Flowers do you use in your Arrangements?
We exclusively use High Quality Silk & Real Touch artificial Florals, please keep your Florals out of Direct sunlight to preserve for a long time.
- How do you pack your products?
Each piece is individually wrapped in Bubble Wrap in a Large Box to ensure their is adequate spacing for your set during Transit. We Suggest removing your items once you receive them so the Flowers can have time to return to their original shaping.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship in the US & Internationally daily for Custom Items Only at this time, we may be adding International shipping in the future for all items.
- What Shipping Companies do you ship with?
We use USPS and Fedex depending on the destination.
- Damaged & Lost Packages.
If your package is damaged or lost, please contact the carrier immediately to file a claim to investigate. We have never had a package Lost more than a day or so, once the Post office is notified they normally Locate the Package at One of their Facilities. It normally was just not picked up for it's next destination, witin a few hours of calling the package starts Tracking again, so It is always worth your time to contact USPS. If their is a Lost or damaged package let us know immediately via email DesignTeam@SilkFlowersByJean.com and we will file a claim for the insured Package. Your money will be refunded into your account AFTER we receive the refund from the carrier.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
Only customers who reside in NC are required to pay sales tax, all others are not required to pay taxes.
- I need a copy of my receipt/invoice. After your order is confirmed you will receive an email with your receipt/invoice.
- Shipping Time: Once your Custom Order is Processed 4-8 weeks normal time. Your order will be shipped via USPS Priority and will arrive within 2-3 business days to most U.S locations, and 6-10 Days for most International Locations including Canada. 3-4 weeks for some international locations please inquire before ordering. Tracking numbers will be sent via email.
- Local Delivery & Drop off Service: Available at no additional charge with your wedding package purchase in Craven County Only. No Set Up or Break Down Provided. Person needs to sign for an accept Package upon Delivery.
- Duty & Customs: Silk Flowers By Jean is not responsible for packages that get held up in customs, as can sometimes happen. Thank - you for understanding that we have absolutely no control over custom delays. Please consider the above stated polices and allow enough time for your items to arrive to avoid disappointment. Buyer is responsible for all duty, custom and / or VAT charges that may be incurred on international purchases. For additional information please visit the following web site:www.dutycalculator.com/help_center/Import-duty-taxes
- Shipping For Destination Weddings: We will not ship completed wedding packages ahead of the wedding party for a destination wedding to an International location due to lost and stolen packages in past incidences. We advise wedding parties to carry their bouquets on the plane with them, have each member of the wedding party carry theirs on the plane to prevent theft or loss and assure you will have them for the ceremony.
- Custom Designs are Non Refundable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Any standard item that is purchased from our Website or Etsy site can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 10 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be packed carefully and shipped in original packing boxes or similar quality.
- It must arrive to us in good condition. No crushed flowers. No missing flowers. If the flowers arrive to us in poor condition or if they smell like smoke, no refund will be issued.
- If your flowers are returned to us in used or poor condition, we will not issue a refund.
- We do not provide for return shipping.
- A 35% restocking fee will apply to any returns that do not meet the above conditions.
- Disclaimer: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, all accessories and items used to develop our wedding packages may contain small parts. Although I take extra care to make sure that attachments are attached securely. Small parts can still detach and pose a choking hazard to children. Do not leave small children unattended while they are wearing or using any accessories. Customer acknowledges full responsibility.
* PLEASE NOTE* Although bouquets and accessories will be designed as closely as possible to images provided, each bouquet is made to order & therefore flowers, color die lots, sizes, shapes or placement of flowers may vary. All photos are a representation of the items available for purchase, not the actual item you will receive unless stated as ready to ship or available now.
- Due to high volume of custom orders we do not provide in person consultations. We request a 50% Deposit to secure your place on Our Schedule. The remaining 50% will be due 8 weeks before your wedding date, and your flowers will ship on this date once the balance is paid.
- We Create a High Volume of Custom Wedding Sets per week especially during our high season January - July, so we stick relatively closely to our calendar within a few days. We normally start your set a couple of days before it is due to ship, we then send you up to 3 approval photos via email or text, once approved, we ship if all balances are paid. Minor changes can be made without incurring additional costs.