3 Reasons Why Your Online Wedding Business Failed This Year
Photo by Elodie Ozanne on Unsplash
1. You did not know how to attract & secure the sale with your ideal wedding couple. What do I do now? How can I be more in tune with my wedding clients attracting them to me?
Make it all about your wedding clients, we show you how to communicate with your wedding clients. Exactly where you need to be online & what you need to say. Most importantly, your audience needs to see a reflection of themselves — not you.
2. You did not have a strategic measurable plan in place to grow your wedding business. According to online research 50% of online business fail in the first 4 years, having a strategic plan in place will put you ahead of the curve.
3. You do not know how to secure the online sale once you have the wedding couples attention.
- You allowed fear and doubt to keep you from moving forward or growing as a Wedding Professional. Fear can cause many doubts that distracts you and prevent you from achieving your main goal.
- You face thoughts like: “I can’t grow my wedding business because…,” “I don’t think I have required wedding professional skills.” To overcome them, you need to focus on small tasks and move towards your overall goal.
- The more you focus on the end game, the easier the obstacles on the way will become.
Are you being held back by one of these beliefs too?
I’d like to invite you to join me in “Grow My Wedding Business”, my course all about how to grow a thriving online wedding business to 6k+ months and beyond. Put those Fears behind you and start adding new wedding clients to your Fall calendar!
Enroll NOW and save $100 - only until early bird expires! GrowMyWeddingBusiness.com
Early bird pricing is ending soon - so don’t wait til the last minute! Can't wait to see you in the course! Thank you, Kim L King, CEO Silk Flowers By Jean